To enable/disable an autoresponder message:
- Click the Webmail Login Link located on the navigation bar on the left hand side of the screen.
- A new window should open up with the Webmail login form. Enter your username and password. Then click on the Login button.
- Click on the Options link located across the top of the Webmail screen.
- Click on the Personal Information link located at the top left of the page.
- Fill in the edit box labled Email Address with your full email address.
- Click on the submit button at the bottom of the page to update your changes.
- Click on the Vacation Message link located on the right side towards the bottom of the page.
- To enable this feature, check the "Send Auto-Reply to the sender" box.
- Next type in the subject to the message that you want sent.
- Then, fill in the edit box with your message.
- Click on the Change Settings button at the bottom.
- To test your change, send yourself an email. You should receive a reply message automatically.
- To disable this feature, remove the check from the "Send Auto-Reply to the sender" box and Click on Change Settings at the bottom.